Angelina Jolie Gives Inspiring Message For Kids At KCAs 2015

Angelina Jolie attended the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards held at The Forum on Saturday, where she won the award for Favorite Villain for her work in the film "Maleficent".  







Angelina's children had an incredible reaction when her name was announced as the winner.



During her acceptance speech, Jolie, 39, gave an inspiring message to kids watching the show.


"I want to say when I was little, like Maleficent, I was told I was different. And I felt out of place, too loud, too full of fire, never good at sitting still, never good at fitting in and then one day I realized something. Something I hope you all realize. Different is good!" Jolie said.

"So, don't fit in. Don't sit still. Don't ever try to do less than you are," Angelina revealed, adding: "When somebody tells you you're different, smile and hold your head up high and be proud. And as your villain, I would also say - cause a little trouble. It's good for you."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts