Calum Hood Quotes

1. Nothing like the rain when you're in outer space.

2. Find something that makes you happy and don't let anyone take it away from you.

3. One time I tried to marry a chicken.


4. Mum got my bed new sheets and they're really girly.


5. Can't wait to get back home to P. Sherman Wallaby way Sydney.


6. That was awesome. Currently getting naked in celebration.



7. I am hungry at the most inappropriate times.



8. Pants. Like shorts, but longer.



9. Just live right now, and be yourself, it doesn't matter if it's not good enough for someone else.


10. Luke (Hemmings) lives in the outback with kangaroos.





11. I still to this day have a crush on my year 2 teacher miss Willis. It's been twelve years.


12. Ashton (Irwin) - otherwise known as pimp daddy.





13. I had a dream that Michael (Clifford) had boobs last night. It was awesome.




14. People don't become gay, bisexual, pansexual, transsexual. People just fall in love with another person.


What do you think of Calum Hood's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts