Charlie Hunnam Has No Problem With Full Frontal Nudity

Charlie Hunnam doesn't feel shy about showing off his body on screen, but he is now speaking out about the possibility of going all the way with full frontal nudity.  












In an interview with Elle Canada, Hunnam, 34, said: "The level of nudity that I do now, which is taking my shirt off, doesn't bother me at all," noting: "But I have done full frontal before. I did full frontal when I was 18 on the TV show Queer as Folk. But because I was playing a 15-year-old character, the censorship people wouldn't allow us to put it on TV."


"I think when I was young, I was a little bit more fearless with that stuff. I don't know…I'm sure I would; I have nothing to hide," the actor added.






Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts