Former "Voice" Contestant Tess Boyer Not Missing (VIDEO)

Tess Boyer has taken to social media to say she is safe and sound on Tuesday March 17.


The day before, news surfaced that the former "The Voice" contestant stopped returning calls, showing up to her college classes and took herself off social media, which concerned her close pals and family, who began the hashtag #FindTessBoyer.


"I just wanted to let everybody know I'm completely fine. I'm very safe. I'm not missing. I took a break from social media and from my phone and from different events in my life to completely clean out everything and to get back to where God's purpose for me is and to get back to the root of what His purpose, destiny and calling is in my life," Boyer, 21, shared in the clip.

Tess added: "That's why I sacrificed everything, so I can find out who that is and who He has called me to be. Stop hashtagging #TessBoyer because I'm here, but hashtag #FindYourself. Thanks."

Tess Boyer competed in the sixth season of "The Voice" as part of Team Shakira.

Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts