Jason Derulo New Single "Want To Want Me" (AUDIO And LYRICS)

Jason Derulo debuted his brand new single "Want To Want Me" and it's really infectious. 




This is the first single off of Derulo's highly anticipated album. 



Jason's track is currently available on iTunes.

"Send me a video of yall rocking out 2 my new single #WantToWantMe! I'll RT the best ones! use that hashtag so I can find em!" Derulo, 25, wrote on his twitter account.


Check out the audio below…
 
 


Check out the lyrics below…


(Verse 1)
It's too hard to sleep
I got the sheets on the floor, nothing on me
And I can't take it no more, it's a hundred degrees
I got one foot out the door, where are my keys?


Cause I gotta leave
In the back of the cab
I tipped the driver 'head of time, get me there fast
I got your body on my mind, I want it bad
Oh just the thought of you gets me so high
So high


(Chorus) x2
Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no nothing I wouldn't do
Just to get up next to you







(Verse 2)
You open the door
Wearing nothing but a smile down to the floor
And you whisper in my ear, "Baby I'm yours"
Ooh just the thought of you gets me so high
So high

(Chorus) x2


(Bridge)
Just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high
Just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high



(Chorus) x2


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts