Kate Upton Says Social Media Is B******t"

Kate Upton appears sexy for the cover of Net-A-Porter's The Edit magazine, showing off her amazing body.  


In an interview with the magazine, Upton, 22, opened up about dealing with public perception: "(The scrutiny was really hard to deal with) because I actually cared what people thought. The only thing I do for other people now is cook. That's the only place in my life where I care what they think…I've heard people say: "You put yourself in that position to be judged". But no, I put myself in that position because I really liked that photographer. I wanted to do that piece of work. Not to be judged. The internet can be horrible, so I just don't look at it anymore…But maybe a bit of hate is good for me. Because if I'm in a spot where everyone loves me, I won't try as hard."



The model talked about her strength as a woman: "I love strong women who are able to do it all. My mom always said I was born with rough edges and she didn't want to cut them down, she just wanted to file them a little bit."


Kate also shared about social media: "I feel like social media at this point is kind of b******t. At the beginning it was amazing and a lot of fun. It was like: "Cool, I can talk to my fans!" And now I think that we're losing the art of it. When I first joined Twitter it was just me, but (when) you've got contracts, it's so planned. Now it's about who has the best marketing, not who has a really good personality."



For the full interview of Kate Upton, check out Net-A-Porter.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts