Katy Perry: "I'm Mom To My Fans"

Katy Perry appeared at the premiere of her upcoming concert movie "Katy Perry: The Prismatic World Tour" and talked about her relationship with her fans.


"They're not crazy! Listen, the fandoms are fabulous and they are different in their own way, but I believe that with my audience and the people that have thoroughly enjoyed my music over the years, we have a very intimate, genuine, authentic connection," Perry, 30 said.


"I think that's what has kept us connected throughout all this time because I remember them, they remember me. We treat each other pretty equally and I'm their mom. I'm their mom!!! I have a lot of kids," Katy added.


"Katy Perry: The Prismatic World Tour" debuts on EPIX on Saturday night March 28 at 8/7c.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts