Liam Payne Writes Letter To Fans About Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction

Liam Payne has taken to twitter to write a candid letter to One Direction fans after Zayn Malik announced he was quitting the group.  






Payne, 21, wrote: "In light of recent events, I think this is important to say. For the past five years now I've been part of something so special I don't think any of us really understand, something that can mean the world to people and put a smile on the face of our fans even in the darkest times. To a lot of people it's just a bunch of silly kids in a band but to the people involved it means so much more. this last week has been some of the worst times, possibly the worst it's something we are all deeply saddened by."


"It's sad to think for the time being we won't grace the stage as five bros, or have the same fun on a tour bus or laughs in a hotel together that we have over the years but I'm super sure us and Zayn will always remain the closest friends. I guess what I'm really trying to sat is it's far from over. When we very 1st became successful we all agreed that one direction had become much bigger than each individual member that's why I feel like right now it's ok to be sad and upset but I do ask everyone who is a fan of us to please keep ur faith in us. I'm sure there's a lot more to come.

"All love, Liam."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts