Male Superfan Adam Guerra Spends $175,000 To Look Like Madonna

Male Madonna super-fan Adam Guerra has admitted to getting numerous plastic surgeries to look like his pop idol: Madonna.  





Guerra, now 27, has spent over $175,000 on plastic surgery to look like the Queen of Pop. In addition to the 18 procedures he has performed, Adam also spent another $100,000 on outfits befitting the iconic singer.



He also revealed that he is going to spend thousands to get Madonna's butt.



After watching Madonna, 56, show off her buttocks at the 2015 Grammy Awards, Guerra drew inspiration by the pop sensation's asset.



"I just want it a little bigger", Guerra told ITV's "This Morning".


"Madonna is the queen," Guerra gushed about the legendary performer, noting: "I feel her spirit in me."

He further said: "I became obsessed with Madonna when I was 15. She has made my life - pretty much."


"When I was 18 I started performing in drag. One night I went out performing as Madonna and this light bulb went off in my head. At first it was a dream, then it was a goal, then a costly obsession and then a job," Adam explained.

"She just spoke to my soul. I have an addiction to being Madonna. I feel respected when I am Madonna but I don't know who Adam is. She has made my life, pretty much. When I was 18 I performed as Madonna and I got a huge response from the audience," Guerra was quoted as saying.



"The reason I do this is because I feel I'm good at what I do," Guerra pointed out.


"I'm very confident as Adam, but I want to rule the world, like Madonna said," Adam went on, adding: "It's taken me to many places. I'm actually planning an international tour this year."

Despite devoting his whole life to the pop star, Guerra is yet to meet Madonna


Host Eamonn Holmes played a prank as he made the young man to believe he was about to finally meet his favorite artist.

When Eamonn said: "I'm only joking," Adam got disappointed, with Ruth Langsford calling the "This Morning" host "cruel". 


Guerra also visited the TLC reality show "My Strange Addiction" to spoke out about his countless plastic surgeries. "I've have my cheeks done, my jaw done, my chin done, I've had botox…I mean, half of my face is fake," he admitted.

"It's all dedication. It's a labour of love. It warms my heart to see people with smiles on their faces and enjoying themselves. People literally feel like their watching Madonna," the Madonna impersonator said.


Despite promising to put an end to his strange addiction, Adam confessed he has no intention of quitting his obsession. 


During the episode, his boyfriend Michael, gave him an ultimatum, claiming: "I want to date a boy. I don't want to date a 56-year-old woman."




"It's created a lot of friction in our relationship because he's not too fond of it - he's scared about surgeries and how far I'm going with them," Adam said of his boyfriend.


Image result for Male Superfan Adam Guerra Spends $175,000 To Look Like Madonna"It's been a constant battle but he loves me. He's doing his best to accept it because I've already made it clear that I'm not stopping," Guerra added. 



What do you think of Adam Guerra's plastic surgery addiction/obsession?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts