Miss Hong Kong 2012 Carat Cheung Plastic Surgery

Chinese model Carat Cheung, best known for winning the Miss Hong Kong contest in 2012, is rumored to have had plastic surgery to improve her image.  





Cheung, now 26, is rumored to have had botox injections, nose job and eyelid surgery.



The Hong Kong beauty has found herself at the center of plastic surgery rumors that began swirling around when photos of Cheung surfaced, showing her with a slightly different appearance.


According to AwfulPlasticSurgery.com, Carat used botox injections to make her jawline look thinner and got a nose job to slim her nose. In addition, the outlet reported that Cheung underwent double eyelid surgery to make her eyes appear more open, larger, more rounded and refreshed than they used to.

The crowned queen dismissed the plastic surgery rumors, saying that they are absolutely false.



"When I first heard them, I felt they were very funny. They are creative. I understand that readers can be easily influenced by the media, no matter how much I explain. I can only use my actions to demonstrate my innocence," the model claimed.

Carat further noted that the Miss Hong Kong pageant in 2012 had emphasized on natural beauty, so it was unnecessary for her to prove that she had not gone under the plastic surgeon's knife.


"This year's Miss Hong Kong standards stated that artificial beauties are not wanted. If I did receive the procedures, then I would have been disqualified!" she explained.



When asked if her family had given her money for plastic surgery, Cheung responded: "I taught English as a part-time job when I was a student, paying for my own expenses."



What do you think? Did Carat Cheung get plastic surgery?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts