Rihanna Denies Dating Leonardo DiCaprio

Rihanna recently dismissed rumors that she is dating Leonardo DiCaprio.


In an interview with Hello! magazine, when asked by a reporter if she liked the sound of Rihanna DiCaprio, Rihanna, 27, replied: "It sounds to me like you should stay away from the blogs because they will screw you every time." 



The pop icon also noted that her busy working schedule leaves her with very little time to devote to romance.


Rihanna stated: "I'm so busy right now that I just don't have a lot of time to offer to a man so it wouldn't even be fair to be thinking of pulling somebody else into this life, adding: "But if I did, he would have to be man enough to live with my schedule and not get scared."






Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts