Sia Says Her Signature Hairstyle Was Inspired By Amy Winehouse (INTERVIEW)

Sia graces the cover of Interview magazine's April 2015 issue, which is out on newsstands now.  



In an interview with the mag, Sia, 39, talked about her blonde bob: "I had the idea that, well, if Amy Winehouse had been the bouffant, maybe I was the blond bob. I wasn't saturating the market; I was an indie-pop singer…"


The singer shared about hiding her face: "I'm trying to have some control over my image. And I'm allowed to maintain some modicum of privacy. I would like not to be picked apart or for people to observe when I put on ten pounds or take off ten pounds or I have a hair extension out of place or my fake tan is botched. Most people don't have to be under that pressure, and I'd like to be one of them. I don't want to be followed by paparazzi."

Sia also opened up about aliens: "…I think that it would be unwise of us not to believe that there is life outside of us, intelligent life. And so I do believe in aliens. I have seen the (former) Canadian minister of defense discuss the fact that he knows that the American government is working with five different species of aliens presently. Which is a real f…king mind-blower.."​



For the full interview of Sia, check out Interviewmagazine.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts