Adam Lambert: "My Wish Is For Gay To Become Less Of A Label"

Adam Lambert recently opened up about advancing gay rights in the entertainment business.  









In an interview with HungerTV, Lambert, 33, said: "I think there's a simple power in being unapologetic and open about who and what you are and not letting it prevent you from getting what you want," noting: "In that way, I think I've made a statement. My wish is for gay to become less of a label, and more of just one of many great colors in the collective box of humanity. I'm not a separatist. I'm all inclusive."


The singer added: "It's quickly changing along with society. I'm thrilled. We have entered a time with a much more level playing field."




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts