Anna Kendrick's Book Will Be A Collection Of Funny Essays

Anna Kendrick's book is set to become a bestseller!


It was just announced that Kendrick, 29, will circulate a collection of hilarious essays from Touchstone.

The book will be available in 2016.


"I'm excited to publish my first book and because I get uncomfortable when people have high expectations, I'd like to use this opportunity to showcase my ineptitude, pettiness, and the frequency with which I embarrass myself," the actress said in a statement.


Anna went on: "And while many of my female inspirations who have become authors are incredibly well-educated and accomplished comedy writers, I'm very, very funny on Twitter, according to BuzzFeed and my mom, so I feel like this is a great idea," adding: "Quick question: are run-on sentences still frowned upon? Wait, is ending a sentence with a preposition still frowned upon? I mean, upon frowned? Dammit!"


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts