Giuliana Rancic On Her Weight: "I Look In The Mirror And It's Hard For Me"

Giuliana Rancic has recently opened up about rumors that have "gotten out of hand" about her thin figure.  






In an interview with People, Rancic, 40, said: "Some people were saying: "The cancer is probably back.""


"And they were accusing me of every eating disorder. I thought to myself: "God, if someone really thought I had an eating disorder, what a horrible way to approach it." I started noticing that I was eating a lot, but not gaining weight at all. I was concerned," Giuliana explained.






The TV personality has figured out that her cancer suppressing medication can change metabolism and lead to weight loss.



"It's really hurtful," Rancic went on, noting: "I'm sorry that some people think I'm disgustingly skinny, as they put it, but there's nothing I can do. I'm lucky that I even have the type of cancer that reacts to the medicine. I look in the mirror and it's hard for me…I am really thin. "

"I want to look fit and beautiful and sexy, and I can't. I thought: "Wow, I'm on cancer medication. I'm doing the best that I can,"" Rancic added.




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts