Jimmy Kimmel Addresses The Dennis Quaid Outburst Video

Jimmy Kimmel has finally commented about the Dennis Quaid outburst video, which when hit online became viral, after many people thought that it is actually a prank he set up.  





Kimmel, 47, broke his silence about the issue during his show on Tuesday night.


"I watched it a bunch of times last night and when I woke up this morning, I was being blamed for it," the talk show host said, noting: "There are two dozen articles, and thousands of comments online, suggesting that this is a prank - and I am responsible for it. And I have to say, that's disappointing. You play like fifty pranks and all of a sudden people don't trust you anymore."


Check out the video below…


 


  
Check out Jimmy Kimmel's full comments on the Dennis Quaid video below… 



"So I watched the video last night, about 14 times.


My favorite part was this "I can't even get a line out with Dopey the Dick whispering in my ear." For the next eight years, I'm planning to call everyone Dopey the Dick.


But anyway, I watched it a bunch of times last night and when I woke up this morning, I was being blamed for it. There are two dozen articles, and thousands of comments online, suggesting that this is a prank - and I am responsible for it. And I have to say, that's disappointing. You play like fifty pranks and all of a sudden people don't trust you anymore.


Did you ever consider that maybe Dennis was doing voiceover for a new cartoon? That's right, he's playing "Dennis Duck."


You know, I promised we'd get to the bottom of this Dennis Quaid video controversy. The truth is, the reason Dennis released that video is to promote his new children's book. "Dopey the Dick." I read it to my daughter last night. She loved it."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts