Jon Hamm Talks About Years Of Auditioning Before Landing "Mad Men"

Jon Hamm recently revealed that it took him years of auditioning before getting the part in "Mad Men".  






In an interview with EW, Hamm, 44, said: "I knew that I had some sort of baseline of talent, ability, and chutzpah and confidence." 


"But then knowing how to get anyone to pay attention is the big mystery. So I just kept auditioning. I kept showing up and I kept trying," Hamm explained, adding: "And I kept trying to push down the voice that was saying: "You're terrible. Someone's better than you. They're going to give the part to the other guy." And elevate the part of me that said, like: "You're worth it. You should be here.""


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts