Justin Bieber On Selena Gomez: "A Lot Of My Inspiration Comes From Her" (VIDEO)

Justin Bieber recently opened up about his highly anticipated album during an interview with Ryan Seacrest.  




Bieber, 21, even revealed that his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez inspired several tracks.


"There is a lot of stuff that I've been going through over the last few years," Bieber explained, noting: "I just really want to bleed it on this record. I want people to know that I'm not playing around. I'm not doing a record that is cookie cutter or doing something that I think people want to hear…I've been pretty silent about what I've been going through and just growing up in this life is hard, so I want to translate that."

Justin shared about Gomez: "A lot of my inspiration comes from her. It was a long relationship and a relationship that created heartbreak and created happiness and a lot of different emotions that I wanted to write about, so there's a lot of that on this album."

Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts