Kate Upton: "I Want A Cross With Me At All Times"

Kate Upton flaunted her amazing swimsuit on the cover of the "Evening Standard" magazine.  








In an interview with the mag, Upton, 22, shared about an assistant taking her cross necklace from her on a previous shoot: "I was wearing a cross necklace that my mom bought me and somebody made a joke like: "why are you wearing a cross? Like you would be religious." They took it away. I was really affected by that. The whole thing made me realize I want a cross with me at all times."



Kate opened up about helping young girls: "I'm happy to be seen as a good example. If I can help girls who are going through body image issues, I think that's amazing."


When asked by the magazine if she is insecure, Upton replied: "I always am! Well, I am and I'm not at the same time. Every person has insecurities. But this is the body I was given. I appreciate it and I try to take care of it every day as best I can, but I always enjoy my life. So I'm not going to let my insecurities stop me from enjoying life."






For the full interview of Kate Upton, check out Standard.co.uk.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts