Morgan Spurlock "One Direction: This Is Us" Director: "Zayn Malik Struggled The Most With Touring Demands"

Morgan Spurlock, the director of the group's documentary "This Is Us", recently revealed that Zayn Malik struggled with stardom while he was in One Direction.  














In an interview with Huffington Post, Spurlock said of Zayn: "He always struggled with being on the road. He's a homebody. He wanted nothing more than to sit in his house and spray paint and draw and do art, and I think this explosion that happened to him - which was something none of them ever predicted."


The director added: "But I think he was the one who struggled with it the most. And being away, being on the road, being away from his girlfriend I think finally just got to him, and I think he said: "I'm done.""


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts