Rumer Willis Confirms She Used To Have A Crush On Former Stepfather Ashton Kutcher

Ashton Kutcher's former stepdaughter Rumer Willis recently revealed that she used to have a crush on him before he married her famous mother Demi Moore.  






In an interview with Howard Stern, Willis, 26, said: "It was definitely weird for a minute, but I have to commend him," adding: "He was a really great stepfather. The perspective switched quickly. That's when you open up your Teen Beat, you take him down and put somebody else up. I feel like I told my sister that at some point: "Gotta cross him off the list.""




As for whether she ever told her mother Demi, Rumer replied: "No, I was kind of impressed, I was like "Yeah girl, get it!""



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts