Sia Debuts "Fire Meets Gasoline" Starring Heidi Klum And Pedro Pascal (VIDEO)

"Game of Thrones" star Pedro Pascal and Heidi Klum are sharing a very special love affair in this brand new clip, set to Sia's "Fire Meets Gasoline".  







In a recent interview with Entertainment Tonight, Klum, 41, shared: "Sia is one of those incredible artists who puts so much passion into her work, and I am thrilled to be part of a music video set to her song "Fire Meet Gasoline." I remember being blown away the first time I heard her voice on "Breathe Me,"" adding: "and I love many songs she has written for other artists. I love great collaborations and to be given the opportunity to appear in the video while wearing my Heidi Klum Intimates collection, is definitely up there. Francesco, Pedro and I had a blast shooting. You don't know exactly what's happening - but we're definitely up to something!"

The music video was directed by Francesco Carrozzini.

Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts