Tom Brady Gushes About Gisele Bundchen After Final Runway Show In Loving Message

Gisele Bundchen hit the runway for the last time on Wednesday night in Sao Paulo, Brazil.  






Bundchen, 34, walked in the Colcci fashion show and her husband Tom Brady was watching from the front row.


"Congratulations Love of my Life," Brady, 37, wrote in an adorable facebook post the same night.


"You inspire me every day to be a better person. I am so proud of you and everything you have accomplished on the runway," Tom went on, adding: "I have never met someone with more of a will to succeed and determination to overcome any obstacle in the way. You never cease to amaze me. Nobody loves life more then you and your beauty runs much deeper then what the eye can see. I can't wait to see what's next. I love you. #‎GOAT #‎thebestisyettocome."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts