Wendy Williams Calls Bruce Jenner A "Fame Whore" And "Belinda" (VIDEO)

Wendy Williams is undoubtedly going to infuriate some people over her opinion on Bruce Jenner's decision to talk openly about his transition to a woman.  





"If this wasn't an obligation due to my career, I wouldn't watch," Williams, 50, said on her show, noting: "I feel duped by Bruce…I don't feel duped because he's turning into a woman. I feel duped because he's the same fame whore as the rest of the family."



"Bruce has bigger fish to fry than turning into Belinda," the talk show host went on, adding: "He should have thought about (transitioning) before he had all the kids…Belinda, shame on you!"



Check out the full video of Wendy Williams' rant beginning at the 3:00 mark below...





Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!


Comments

Popular Posts