Dita Von Teese Admits Fascination With Lingerie From A Very Young Age

Dita Von Teese officially launched her new lingerie collection and celebrated the special occasion at British department store Harrod's on Tuesday in London. 







Teese, 42, recently spoke out about being obsessed with lingerie from a very young age.



In an interview with InStyle UK, the burlesque dancer and model shared: "When people said your child years are the best, that wasn't the case for me. I could not wait to be a grown woman who could choose her own clothes instead of having them chosen for me."



"I was fascinated with lingerie from a very young age and used to go into my mother's drawer and steal things and try them on," Dita went on.


Teese, whose real name is Heather Renée Sweet, claimed: "I think I really associate lingerie with something that we do that enhances our femininity and creates everyday moments of glamour and beauty," adding: "I don't really think of it as something to seduce with. I don't have my lingerie for a man even though I know the power of it."






Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts