FKA Twigs Talks About Tabloid Scrutiny And Robert Pattinson

FKA Twigs has broken her silence about her affair with Robert Pattinson and talked about her haters.  








In a new interview with the New York Times, FKA Twigs, 27, revealed that being followed by the paparazzi and analyzed in the pages of the tabloids has caused damage on her life. 


"It's really hard. I can't begin to explain how awful it is," FKA Twigs, whose real name is Tahliah Debrett Barnett, shared, noting: "It makes you want to just stop everything sometimes. It makes you want to smash your face into the mirror."




"There's no amount of songs I can sing or dances I can dance that will prove to them I'm not a monkey," the singer went on.

FKA Twigs claimed the racist remarks directed at her are "relentless." 



When asked by the mag about her relationship with Pattinson, 29, FKA Twigs replied: "I didn't see my life going this way at all. It's worth it. I'm so happy."


She also fired back at critics of the Christopher Kane dress she wore to the Met Gala, which featured a design of a penis. 








"Everyone was just like: "Oh look, there's a penis!"" FKA Twigs said, adding: "I didn't think about it. I'm so naive. I'm like: "I'm wearing art!""


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts