Jane Fonda Reveals When She Joined The Mile High Club (VIDEO)

Jane Fonda stopped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" to promote her upcoming Netflix series "Grace & Frankie". 




During the interview, Fonda, 77, played a game of "Never Have I Ever."




The legendary actress revealed that she made out with someone half her age.



"Never have I ever made out with someone half my age," DeGeneres, 57, said.



Jane hesitated for a moment before admitting that she, in fact, had done that.



"Just make out, right?" Fonda clarified, adding: "That's all."



"Never have I ever hooked up in the bathroom at a party," Ellen read.


"Do you have to tell the truth?" Fonda wondered. It was pretty obvious that both she and DeGeneres had. The star, though, wanted some clarification. She asked: "What do you think "hook up" means?" Ellen responded: "A hook up is probably a little more than making out. But not a little. But it could be all kinds of things."

Fonda was ok with that explanation, saying: "I stick with that."








"Never have I ever joined the mile high club," the host read.


"I was 50 years old. It was my fourth date with Ted Turner. He has his own plane, and we get on the plane, and he said: "Are you a member of the mile high club?" I didn't know what he was talking about," Fonda claimed, noting: "And I joined!"

"Suddenly the seats became a bed," she added.


DeGeneres jokingly claimed: "Most people are in an economy bathroom!"


Check out the video below… 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts