Jennifer Lopez: "I Kind Of Am Single And I'm Kind Of Not" (VIDEO)

Jennifer Lopez made an appearance at "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Friday and revealed that she is not certain about her relationship status, claiming that she's "kind of" single but also "kind of not." 
 


There were a lot of rumors swirling around about Lopez, 45, and ex-boyfriend Casper Smart in the latest months, with sources close to the pair saying that the two are not officially back together. 


Jennifer now confirmed that herself after getting intensely questioned by DeGeneres, 57, about whether she "lied" about being single. 








The singer, who has perhaps got tired by questions about her private life, first responded: "I don't even want to get into it with you."




"Well, you have to," Ellen insisted. Obviously annoyed Lopez replied: "No, I don't. First of all, I don't lie. I say what my truth is. Whatever anybody else wants to perceive about me hanging out with people or other people or different people, it doesn't matter. I know the truth."

The host also asked: "So the truth is now you're not single?"

"I kind of am and I'm kind of not…I am not sure about anything," JLo admitted.



When DeGeneres referred to some PDA from the couple, Lopez declared that she is just doing whatever she feels like doing. 


"When I have something really to say that's permanent, or in a way that's really important that I feel like I have to say something, I'll say it!" the pop star was quoted as saying.

JLo added: "I'll say: "you know what? This is going down. We are this." But right now, I just feel like, I am me."

Check out the video below...
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts