Jennifer Lopez Shows Off Her Sexy Swimsuit Body

Jennifer Lopez looks absolutely amazing on the cover of Us Weekly's "Best Bodies" issue. 


Lopez, 45, showed off her flawless body in a series of swimsuit pictures for the magazine.

In an interview with the mag, Jennifer revealed: "I embrace who I am. I feel sexy, I feel youthful, I feel pretty sometimes."



"I think a healthy body image comes from being the best you, not competing with anybody else," JLo explained, noting: "You know, I'm not a 6-foot tall model...I'm not a size 2. I think it's about focusing on yourself and just trying to be the best you."



Single since breaking up with longtime boyfriend Casper Smart in June 2014, Lopez is celebrating life on her own.



"Being single's good," Lopez said, pointing out: "You have really nobody to answer to, so you can do whatever you want! But I don't think I go wild or anything."



JLo also declared that she lives a healthy lifestyle.


"I live a healthy lifestyle, I try to live a healthy lifestyle. I'm always looking for something that's gonna help me enhance that lifestyle. Bodylab is a set of supplements that is about your body working as hard as you do," Lopez was quoted as saying.






Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts