Julia Roberts Kisses David Letterman On "The Late Show" (VIDEO)

Julia Roberts made an appearance at the "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday to honor the host, who is leaving the CBS show after 33 years.




Roberts, 47, admitted she was hesitating to a pay visit.


"The first time I was on this show was to promote Mystic Pizza, and as a fan of the show, did not want to come on because I had seen you absolutely dismember young actresses of my kind of peer group," Roberts shared, noting: "And I thought: "I'm gonna go on and he's gonna know, within 10 seconds, what my I.Q. is, and (he) is going to, like a samurai, just Benihana me into pieces. And I'll be left for dead, and forgotten."


Then a sweet highlight reel of their past moments was shown to remind the audience of their relationship.



Check out the cute video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts