Kiesza Quotes

1. Because pop music is so simple, a lot of people think it's easy to do. They think anyone can do it. The ironic thing is that very few people can write it. Simplicity is an art within itself. 




2. It's a different mindset when I write for another person. When I write my own songs, I'm literally writing from my own experience. I try not to think too much about who it's for. I find that can limit a song. I like to write a song very simply on a simple chord progression and let the song find the artist.



3. I did a song with Duran Duran recently. They never officially named it yet. I did write a little bit on it and I'm singing on it. That was amazing.


What do you think of Kiesza's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts