Kim Kardashian Petitions President Obama To Help Kelly Rutherford Get Her Children Back

Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner are trying to promote a petition to "implore the Obama administration to return Kelly Rutherford's children" to the United States. 





 

 


Kardashian, 34, took to social media to post the petition on Tuesday and shared with her 31.7 million followers: "I signed this petition bc I believe it's the right thing to do & if u believe in it please sign it."


Just in case you have missed it, a California judge gave permission to Rutherford's ex-husband, Daniel Giersch, a German national, to take their kids and live in Europe, because he was deported from the U.S. (and refused reentry) for having engaged in fraud. 


According to the petition being spread by the reality star, Giersch also recently filed documents seeking to strip Rutherford of all her parental rights.


"I usually don't get involved in people's lives," Kardashian tweeted, noting: "Especially if I don't know them but this story I've been following and as a mom touched me." Kim later added: "I know I don't know you @KellyRutherford but as a mom I feel your pain and I wish you the best of luck! I hope you see your babies soon!"





Not long after the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star tweeted her support to the actress, Rutherford, 46, replied: "@KimKardashian I am in tears. Thank you so much! From me and my kids!"


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts