Pharrell Williams And Sawyer Fredericks Perform On "The Voice Season 8 Finale" (VIDEOS)

Pharrell Williams and Sawyer Fredericks impressed the crowd while singing Seals and Crofts' "Summer Breeze" during day one of "The Voice Season 8 Finale" on Monday.





Fredericks, 16, also performed Neil Young's "Old Man" and Ray LaMontagne's song "Please."


"So grateful to my musical hero and inspiration, @RayLaMontagne, 💛 for writing such a beautiful song, "Please," and letting me be the first to sing it 😊 And Thank You to Neil Young for letting me sing Old Man 😃 I've had such an amazing night 😃 Both my songs, and my duet with my awesome coach @pharrell 💛 are on @itunesmusic #VoiceFinale #TeamPharrell #TeamSawyer," the "Voice" contestant wrote on her Instagram account after the show.

Check out the videos below...
 
 


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts