Rumer Willis And Val Chmerkovskiy Celebrate "Dancing With The Stars" Win On "GMA" (VIDEO)

Rumer Willis and Val Chmerkovskiy stopped by "Good Morning America" on Wednesday morning to celebrate their big win on "Dancing With The Stars"





Willis, 26, and Chmerkovskiy, 29, joined runners up Riker Lynch and Allison Holker with third-place finishers Noah Galloway and Sharna Burgess.



"It's incredible. I never thought in a million years that I would be capable of anything like that, and this whole experience and being able to be partnered with Val has shown me that anyone is capable of doing anything. You just have to have the willingness to go out and try it," Rumer claimed.



Chmerkovskiy explained: "The first time I met her there was such a sense of gratitude in her eyes and everything she did and everything that she said to me. She was just so excited to do this show…just genuinely enthusiastic for the process. She told me: "I just want to learn how to dance and hopefully make new friends. That's all I want.""

Check out the video below...
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts