Willow Smith Releases "F Q-C #7" Music Video

Willow Smith debuted the music video for her brand new single "F Q-C #7" (pronounced Frequency Number 7) on Thursday.  




In the clip, Smith, 14, sings about "climbing trees" and "skipping class" and also represents her four Chakras.



In a statement to The FADER, which released the music video, Willow revealed that the four different versions of herself in the footage introduces her four Chakras. 



"Yellow is self-confidence, Blue is my voice (song), Red is my survival instinct, and Black is a combination of everything (the true me)," the young singer explained.



Smith also noted that she wrote the track herself after being inspired by her favorite group Girlpool, as well as self-produced and co-directed the video.



"Writing the F Q-C #7 video and bringing it into reality was one of the most exhilarating experiences in my life," Willow wrote on her twitter account, adding: "For my republic I stand."


Check out the music video below… 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts