Britney Spears Reveals She Paints Topless To Mariah Carey Music: Carey Reacts

Britney Spears stopped by the "Dan & Maz Show" on 2DayFM on Thursday morning in Australia, where she opened up about listening to Mariah Carey music while topless in her paint room. 




"I love Mariah Carey. Still to this day. I was painting in my room. I have an art room, and I just paint on the walls and do all this kind of crazy stuff. I bought her new greatest hits, and her new Infinity record yesterday, and I was just in there with my top off, just like painting and doing all this artsy fartsy stuff," Spears, 33, revealed.

"Do you just walk around with your top off in your art room normally? Is that the typical day?" host Dan questioned, to which she responded: "In my art room, that's my place. It's the best."



When asked if the Princess of Pop had run into Carey, 45, in Vegas yet, she replied: "Our paths just haven't crossed."



When Mariah found out what Britney stated during the interview, she took to social media to respond.


Check out Mariah Carey's tweet below…



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts