Caitlyn Jenner's Daughter Cassandra Marino Opens Up About Their Relationship (INTERVIEW)

Caitlyn Jenner's oldest daughter Cassandra Marino has broken her silence about their relationship following her gender transition. 


"My relationship with Caitlyn is much better than with Bruce, but we still have a lot of work to do," Cassandra (also known as Casey) revealed to People, noting: "We didn't talk for years, and now we see each other every couple of weeks and talk on the phone, which I am grateful for."



Cassandra went on to explain: "She's happier and more appreciative of her family. She is trying harder and there is a softness to Caitlyn that is new to me. I think part of that is that when someone is happier, they are just nicer."

Cassandra previously met Caitlyn at one of her "girl nights," which she now frequently attends.


"I feel so honored to be invited to such an intimate gathering after all these years," Marino claimed, adding: "I am pleased with how beautiful and comfortable she seems every time I see her. She seems to be having a lot of fun with it!"


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts