Jada Pinkett Smith Talks About Her Friendship With Tupac Shakur (AUDIO)

Jada Pinkett Smith recently talked about her close friendship with the late rapper Tupac Shakur







In an interview with Howard Stern on his SiriusXM radio show, Smith, 43, said: "You know, it's so funny. Now being older, I have more of an understanding of what that was between us. When you have two young people that have very strong feelings, but there was no physical chemistry between us at all, and it wasn't even just for me! It was him too. There was a time when I was like: "Just kiss me! Let's just see how this goes." When I tell you it had to be the most disgusting kiss for us both."


Jada went on: "The only way I can put it is that the higher power did not want it at all," adding: "If Pac and I had any kind of sexual chemistry, we might have killed each other because we were both so passionate. And you know, we loved deeply. It was hard enough with us just being friends. It was volatile relationship."





Check out the audio below… 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts