January Jones Was Anxious To Get Back Into Comedy After "Mad Men" (INTERVIEW)

January Jones recently revealed that she was anxious to return to comedy after "Mad Men"


In a new interview with EW, Jones, 37, said: "I started my career in comedy. That's what I always gravitate towards. My interest would spark to those first, but there hasn't been a lot of great comedies".


The actress added: "I don't really enjoy slapstick; I veer towards more the dark comedy or dry. I wasn't finding any characters worth doing in between. When this (Last Man on Earth) came along, it literally happened in two days. I read the script, I went in the next day, got the offer that night and started work on Friday. It was so fast."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts