John Newman Drops Music Video For New Single "Come And Get It"

John Newman appears stylish in the music video for his latest single "Come And Get It". 







The song serves as the lead single off Newman's highly anticipated sophomore album, which is set to be released later this year.


"To sum it up, it's a record that I never felt any boundaries, like I'm held in a pen with my sound, it's my own record," Newman, 24, told DigitalSpy.


"I wouldn't say it sounds like anything else, but it's inspired by the sun and disco and good grooves," the English singer-songwriter went on, adding: "We spoke about how the sun is very inspiring, you want to make music that feels good in that. You can hear the difference in the groove almost, and that was the important thing for me this time."


Check out the music video below… 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts