Kaitlyn Bristowe Reflects On Having Sex With Nick Viall On "Bachelorette"

"The Bachelorette" star Kaitlyn Bristowe invited contestant Nick Viall on Monday back to her room where they got pretty cozy. 




Bristowe, 29, is recalling the special moments she shared with Viall.



"That's something I don't think I should be ashamed of," Kaitlyn revealed to People, noting: "I know so many people can relate, but it's so easy for them to judge at the same time…It's easier to judge than to relate to my situation!"

In response to why she broke down in tears, Bristowe explained: "I was thinking: "What if I just ruined another relationship that meant something to me?" So that's where I got upset, and that's what made me cry and break my heart - thinking about if I just ruined another relationship because it was hard to juggle all those relationships and know exactly what was right and what was wrong."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts