Kristen Stewart's Mom Jules Did Not Confirm She Has A Girlfriend

Kristen Stewart's mother Jules denied she ever gave an interview about her daughter having a girlfriend. 








Stewart's mom supposedly confirmed to a UK newspaper that Alicia Cargile is the actress' girlfriend and that she approves of the affair.


Jules Stewart told Us Weekly after the quotes went viral on the web: "I spoke to Sharon Feinstein about my film K-11 that has been put on display in the Hollywood Museum. It's currently there under the LGBT banner on the third floor. She also asked me about my views on gay rights, which I was happy to express. Then we talked briefly about the fundraiser I am hosting for TheWolfConnection.org. Never ever did we discuss Kristen!"


Jules claimed she was questioned if she knows Alicia and replied by saying: "Yes, she's a lovely girl."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts