Naya Rivera Talks About Pregnancy Sex With Ryan Dorsey

Naya Rivera has shared intimate details on her pregnancy including sex while expecting her first child with husband Ryan Dorsey. 





Rivera, who is currently starring in "Devious Maids", opened up about her sex life to People.


"During my second trimester, I felt like the black cloud of extreme fatigue had lifted and I was 100 percent myself again. I was ready to hit the town in a cute outfit, grab cocktails with my girls, have wild sex with my husband…Oh, but wait, I'm still pregnant," Rivera, 28, explained.

"Things like sex with my husband became a bit odd for me due to the fact that I was now limited to about two positions in order to not squash - as my husband puts it - "it's roof" or have the baby (my belly) staring him in the face," Naya went on, adding: "I feel like men are constantly imagining their baby winking at them when they make love to their pregnant wives thus making sexy times more few and far between."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts