Tracy Morgan Gives First Interview On Fatal Car Crash (VIDEO)

Tracy Morgan is breaking his silence following the fatal car accident that severely injured him in a new interview with "The Today Show".  




"I can't believe I'm here. I can't believe I'm in front of you," Morgan, 46, said at the beginning of the segment, noting: "I can't believe I'm just here, and just seeing the tragedy that happened. It touches me."



The actor spoke out about the death of his pal, comedian James McNair, who tragically passed away in the crash.


"The case is settled, but the pain is always going to be there for Jimmy Mac," Tracy claimed, adding: "Bones heal, but the loss of my friend will never heal…(Mac) was a close friend of mine, a comrade in comedy. He was a loving man, and he was a warm man. He was a good man. It's just hard for me to see that he's gone."

Tracy also stated that he is still feeling pain these days.



"There are times where I have my good day and my bad days, where I forget things," he was quoted as saying, adding: "There are times where I get the headaches, and the nose bleeds. I won't even let my lady know because I don't want her to be worried about it."


Check out the video HERE.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts