Demi Moore Releases Statement On Man's Death In Her Pool

Demi Moore has released a statement on the male who tragically died in her pool over the weekend. 







"I am in absolute shock. I was out of the country traveling to meet my daughters for a birthday celebration when I got the devastating news," Moore, 52, shared in a statement.

"The loss of a child is an unthinkable tragedy and my heart goes out to this young man's family and friends," Demi went on, adding: "I ask that you please respect the privacy of all concerned during this sensitive time."

According to several reports, the 21-year-old man slipped and fell into the pool while attending a bash at the actress' home. He didn't know swimming and drowned in the pool. Moore and her children were not home at the time of the unfortunate incident.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts