Diane Kruger: "I Didn't Become An Actress To Talk About Clothes"

Diane Kruger poses for the cover of Elle Canada's September 2015 issue, on newsstands August 10, and she looks absolutely gorgeous. 





In an interview with the mag, Kruger, 39, opened up about being judged by her appearance.



"It just gets a bit boring. Yes, I read fashion magazines and, yes, I enjoy fashion, but I didn't become an actress to talk about clothes," Diane said.



When asked by the outlet if she finds herself interesting, Kruger replied: "No! I actually find myself quite boring, so I'm always drawn to people who are unafraid of being peculiar and strange. A lot of my friends are very, very funny, bizarre people - and I'm forever attracted to that."



Diane also talked about social media.



"I'm on Instagram and I am sharing a certain version of myself that I want to share with people," Kruger claimed.



The actress was photographed using cutting-edge virtual-reality technology for the magazine's first ever virtual reality issue.


For the full interview of Diane Kruger, check out ElleCanada.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts