Drake Slams Meek Mill In Newly Released Song "Back To Back" (AUDIO And LYRICS)

Drake is attacking Meek Mill once again in a new track he just released titled "Back to Back."








Drake, 28, first began saying: "trigger fingers turned to Twitter finger," referencing Meek Mill's twitter rant about him writing his own lyrics.


The hip hop artist raps: "You love her then you gotta get a world tour/ Is that a world tour or your girl's tour?/ I know that you gotta be a thug for her/ This ain't what she meant when she told you to open up more," which references Meek Mill, 28, being on tour with Nicki Minaj.



Just in case you have missed it, Drake dropped another diss track last week.


Check out Drake's song below…




Check out the lyrics below...

(Intro)
Oh man, oh man, oh man, not again

(Verse)
Yeah, I learned the game from William Wesley
You can never check me


Back to back for the niggas that didn't get the message
Back to back like I'm on the cover of Lethal Weapon
Back to back like I'm Jordan '96, '97
Whoa, very important and very pretentious
When I look back I might be mad that I gave this attention


Yeah, but it's weighin' heavy on my conscience
Yeah, and fuck, you left a boy no options
I wanna see my niggas go insane
You gon' make me step out of my fuckin' frame
You gon' make me buy bottles for Charlamagne
You gon' make me go out of my fuckin' way
I waited four days, nigga, where y'all at?


I drove here in the Wraith playin' AR-AB
I'm not sure what it was that really made y'all mad
But I guess this is what I gotta do to make y'all rap
I mean woah, can't fool the city, man, they know what's up
Second floor Tootsies, gettin' shoulder rubs
This for y'all to think that I don't write enough
They just mad cause I got the midas touch


You love her, then you gotta give the world to her
Is that a world tour or your girl's tour?
I know that you gotta be a thug for her
This ain't what she meant when she told you to open up more


Yeah, trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers
Yeah, you gettin' bodied by a singin' nigga
I'm not the type of nigga that'll type to niggas
And shout-out to all my boss bitches wife-in niggas
Make sure you hit him with the prenup


Then tell that man to ease up
I did another one, I did another one
You still ain't did shit about the other one
I got the drink in me goin' back to back
Yeah, goin' back to back


I got the drink in me goin' back to back
Yeah, I'm goin' back to back
I don't wanna hear about this ever again
Not even when she tell 'em that they better as friends
Not even when you sayin', "Drizzy, tell 'em again"
I been puttin' on a show, it was a sell out event


Oh, you need better seatin'
I didn't wanna do it, gave me every reason
The point I'm tryna make is I don't ever need 'em
Seen what you'd do for fame or what you'd do for freedom
Please, check 'em for a wire or a earpiece
Please, please do not let these niggas near me


Please, think before you come for the great one
Please, who's a real nigga and who ain't one?
Please, somebody stop me
I'm talkin' boasy and gwanin wassy
I got the fest in five days and it's my shit


Soon as a nigga hit the stage, they gon'
They gon' ask if I can play this shit back to back
Yeah, they want it back to back
They gon' ask if I can play this shit back to back
I took a break from Views, now it's back to that, nigga




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts