Gal Gadot Takes It Off For "Interview" Magazine

Gal Gadot strips down to her bra and lingerie in this brand new feature for Interview magazine's latest issue.


In an interview with the mag, Gadot, 30, talked about playing "Wonder Woman".


"Oh, my God, I'm so excited about this role. I feel like I've been given a huge opportunity to inspire people, not only women. And not because of me but because of who Wonder Woman is and what she stands for. There's a lot of responsibility. But I have the best team and the best people to work with. It's going to be an amazing ride, knock on wood," Gal said.


The actress opened up about being a mother.


"A baby comes with such responsibility. Once you become a mother, you always have a guilt trip. You always try to do the best, but you feel you can always be better. At the end of the day, I always tell myself that it is very, very important for me to be a good role model for Alma, my daughter. As long as she's the first priority, which she is and always will be, it's okay if Mommy goes to work and has a busy period, as long as I balance everything. The good thing about being an actress is that it's very children-friendly. I can work for three months and then I can have six months off. And then I can work for six months and have six months off. It's up to me…And it also has a lot to do with my husband, who is really supportive and makes everything so much easier," Gadot explained.


The star also discussed sexism in Hollywood.


"I found it easier to navigate than the fashion industry, to be honest. Not that I'm belittling models or anything like that; it's hard work, and it takes a lot to be a model. But at the end of the day, when you do modeling, it's more about the story or the collection or the outfit and less about you. When you play a character, you bring yourself into the character. You get a chance to shine and show your translation for the character and her state of mind. I still enjoy doing modeling because I feel like I'm acting in some way. But I'm much more intrigued by acting, Gal was quoted as saying.


For the full interview of Gal Gadot, check out InterviewMagazine.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts