Hilary Duff: "Being Lizzie McGuire Was Torturous At Times"

Hilary Duff recently revealed that being a child star on "Lizzie McGuire" wasn't easy. 










In an interview with PrideSource.com, Duff, 27, said: "As torturous as it has been at some points in my life to be Lizzie McGuire, I think that when that show came out, it was such a part of who I was, I didn't feel like I was playing a part," noting: "The writers all knew me so well and were writing things that were happening in my life and things that I would say, and I was dressing exactly like I wanted. It was so me."

Hilary explained: "I don't think during the filming it was torturous. I loved it during the filming," adding: "I just didn't know what a success the show was gonna be, and after that - four years, five years after that - and I was still Lizzie McGuire to people and that was super annoying. Now it's not. I don't care now. I'm grateful for it."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts