Jennifer Lopez Supported Leah Remini's Decision To Quit Scientology (VIDEO)

Jennifer Lopez's BBF Leah Remini recently opened up about how much the singer supported her when she made the decision to leave Scientology












In a candid interview with "Access Hollywood Live" on Tuesday, Remini, 45, said: "Just being supportive of my decisions," noting: "The other thing that I thought was amazing of her, you're going through things you know, your whole life, things you believe in. I was struggling with that a lot. This is what I believed in. This is what I fought for. This is what I defended. (Jennifer) said, you know, you don't have to give everything up."


Check out the video below... 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts